domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

L.O.V.E. by LullabyOfLilly - deviantart.com
Graham: I have another scenario for you.
Amanda: Good.
Graham: I am in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I am in love. With you. And I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way- which by the way, it does, or did before you went off like that. I can't figure out the mathematics of this, I just know I love you. Can't believe how many times I'm saying it. I never thought I'd feel this way again, so that's pretty phenomenal. But I realize I come with a package deal- 3 for the price of 1. And my package perhaps in the light of day isn't all that wonderful, but I finally know what I want, and that in itself is a miracle. And what I want is you.
Amanda: I wasn't expecting 'I Love You'. Can you not look at me like that? I'm trying to find the right thing to say. 
Graham: I think if the obvious response doesn't immediately come to you, uh, we can just, we should just talk about something else. Like possibly what a complete ass I am. I do recall you promising me you wouldn't fall in love with me. Must pay better attention. 
Amanda: I've never met a guy who talks as much as me. But just for now, be quiet.




(The Holiday, 2006)

2 comentarios:

efa dijo...

qué manera de iniciar...Tengo otro scenario para vos.
Optimista, realista o pesimista?

Salud

Carochina dijo...

FELIZ CUMPLE HERMOSA!! te quiero y sigo con mi stalkeo cybernetico.. sooo muuuuchhh fuuun!!

beso